Due to the issue regarding COVID-19, there has been delay or temporary stop of shipment from some countries.
Please note that if the delivery failed due to any reason including insufficient address, missing post code, and insufficient recipient information, parcel may be returned or discarded. If parcel is discarded or returned due to customer's fault, refund cannot be made.
Please doublecheck your delivery information before checkout and take calls from shipping company for checking.
For claims on returned parcel due to insufficient address, unclaimed by addressee and etc., can be checked only for delivery made within 1 months.
Notice regarding customs tax from the shipping company may or may not be sent to the recipient, so not getting a notice cannot be regarded as a reason to get refund for returned parcel.
Please keep following up with the tracking update and if customs clearance gets delayed, please contact local customs as soon as possible and claim the parcel.
It depends on the delivery destination and the weight of the product ordered.
On the order payment page, you can check the shipping fee.
Check Your Order Status
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail.
This e-mail will contain shipping details, your tracking number, and links to the selected courier website.
To track an order at ‘global.atomy.kr’ go to My Page.
You will need to sign in to access your account information.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs duties, which are levied once the shipment reaches the recipient's country.
Additional charges for import clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Atomy Korea has no control over these charges, nor can Atomy Kora predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
Contact our customer service for more information.
Customer Service Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 (GMT+9)
Please use our 1:1 QnA board. Answers on the 1:1 QnA board will be processed within 2 business days.
ShippingInternational Shipping Process
01.OrderPlace your order and make payment
Payment & Shipping to Intl. Logistict Center
1. The sales date is specified on the same date as the payment date.
2. Only VISA / Master / JCB / UnionPay issued overseas are accepted.
3. You can cancel an order only at the “Payment Complete”, and you cannot cancel an order after the “Delivery Preparation”.
4. The sales date is set based on the Korean date, and if the Korean date is Sunday, the sales date is set as Saturday, the day before.
5. The maximum order amount per order is KRW200,000.
6. Depending on the volume and weight of the product ordered, the order may fail if it needs to be divided into two or more boxes. In this case, please order the products to be ordered separately.
02.Shipping in KoreaKorean domestic shipping and pending for air freight
Incoming To Intl. Logistics centerPacking For International ShippingExport Declaration&Air freight pending
1. Please allow 1- 2 business days for the order to be processed and prepared for shipment.
2. Packages are not shipped from our logistics center on weekends or Korea holidays.
03.International ShippingKorean domestic shipping and pending for air freight
International Shipping (Air)Customs clearanceShipping in localCompleted
1. You will be able to check the tracking number and information on the My Orders page.
2. Depending on the shipping area, the international logistics company will be different.
3. According to the policy of the logistics company, the package will be delivered without signature confirmation. In the event the recipient is absent, the package will be dropped in the recipient’s mailbox.
4. The postal service does not claim any responsibility for missing packages after delivery.